Job Title: Part Time Marketing Executive
We are a fast-growing and dynamic commercial bridging loan company based in Chesterfield. We have a reputation for providing fast, reliable, and flexible financial solutions to our clients who are based across England and Wales.
Due to continued success and increased demand, we are now looking to recruit a proactive and highly organised Marketing Executive to join our team.
As our Marketing Executive you will work alongside our retained PR and social media agency, and team of business development managers to oversee and assist in the delivery of the following activities to support business growth:
- Ordering promotional merchandise
- Arranging and attending exhibitions and events
- Co-ordinating content for our social media channels
- Maintaining and updating our loan tracking platform (Trello)
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Liaising with our retained agency to create social media content and monthly newsletters and ensuring the website is up-to-date
- Management of corporate hospitality
- Database management
If this role is for you, then you will have:
- Experience in digital marketing, ideally within the financial services industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Solid organisational skills and be detail focused
- Knowledge of Trello preferred but not essential (you will be given full training)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
You will be our brand gatekeeper; helping us maintain the high standards we demand from all our communication.
We want you to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role and to the office. We also want you to enjoy coming to work and enjoy your job. You will be surrounded by a friendly and supportive team.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we are offering a competitive salary, flexible working and the opportunity to be part of our exciting journey. If you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org