Job Title: Accountant / Bookkeeper
We are a fast-growing and dynamic commercial bridging loan company based in Chesterfield, with a reputation for providing fast, reliable, and flexible financial solutions to our clients who are based across England and Wales. Due to continued success, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Accountant / Bookkeeper to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be able to commute easily to our office in Chesterfield, be qualified in AAT or equivalent and have strong working knowledge of Xero.
The successful applicant will join our small team and report directly to the directors of the business. Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases.
· Generating Invoices
· Credit Control
· Helping the external Accountancy Firm with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts
· Recording any inconsistencies to help the reconcile any inaccuracies
· Verifying the accuracy of business accounts
· Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure.
· Assisting with the preparation of cash flows
· Assisting with VAT returns and online submission to HMRC
· Must be able to manage their own time and communicate effectively both internally with the team and externally with suppliers and customers.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we are offering a competitive salary, flexible working, full or part-time hours available, and the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing and exciting company.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for this position to Head of Sales, Katie here: email@example.com